Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

My First Trampoline~ A Mood-Enhancer

Not only gymnasts or acrobats but there are many people whose hobby is play trampoline. They either use it for competitive purposes or just to have fun on it. They come in various shapes and sizes.


What is a Trampoline?

A trampoline is a kind of a fabric sheet device which has spring connected to frames all around it. It is a very tight sheet which is stretched and connected to a metal frame around it. When people bounce on it, its elasticity helps the people to bounce back down several times before landing safely.
Trampoline 

Very few people will know that trampolines are used in the Olympics as a sport. The gymnasts perform many kinds of acrobatic on it. I have seen trampolines in many places and loved them.. When I saw the trapeze artists doing the stunts in the circus, they landed themselves on a trampoline. Hence I always wanted to own one for myself. I got myfirst trampoline on my tenth birthday. It is big, round  and blue in color. It is kept in the backyard of my house. Earlier I only used for fun, jumping and twisting myself. I love competing with my friends.


Advantages of Trampolining

Till date I am still using my first trampoline. When I was a child, there were enclosures attached to it but after growing I had them removed. Trampolines can be used to stay healthy. Apart from having fun on it, one can easily lose those extra layers of fat from the sides of your body. Instead of those tiring morning and evening walks and workouts, it is easier to lose weight in trampolines but of course in a right posture. Many people find it boring to exercise everyday but trampolining can take away those non enthusiastic faces and unwanted stress.

You will be surprised to hear that trampolining ten minutes everyday is equal to that of jogging and running around. First of all one does not have to leave their house for exercising. Trampolining can improve and increase the following

·         Balancing
·         Intake of oxygen
·         Energy level
·         Tautness in muscles and avoids unwanted cramps
·         Heartbeat and blood circulation
·         Obviously your fitness


How does it Feel?

When we bounce on a trampoline, the elasticity takes away our body shock unlike the hard surfaces such as the road. By bouncing continuously can give your muscle a little stress but it also strengthens our bones when we decelerate on the strong fabric. This will improve when our body get used to the tension. This helps in solving the problem of brittleness of bones.


Apart from improving our physical health, it also takes care of mental health of a person. Every time I bounce on it, it makes me happy and puts a smile on my face and I start laughing. It makes you feel hopeful and positive and gives you the urge to do more. Every time you bounce up, you can get the feel of fresh air, so why not jump and make ourselves happy. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a nice post. It shows your deep knowledge on the subject. Pls keep updating.
    If you will find best Trampoline For Sale you can check eazyro trampolines.

    ReplyDelete